Below is the license agreement for the SlideValue Presentation Package. Most of it is common sense. Feel free to use the (purchased) presentation package for personal, commercial, and client projects. You can tweak or modify them as you see fit. Don’t do anything illegal with them (see below for more). If you have a question about use, get in touch.
Updated July 2014
End User Agreement
THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, is between you, the licensee, and SlideValue.com, the licensor.
In consideration of the obligations, warranties and undertakings of the Licensee in this Agreement, and subject to and conditional upon their full and timely performance and observance, the company grants to the Licensee a non-transferable non-exclusive license to use the SlideValue Presentation Package or any part thereof (herein referred to as the “Assets”). The Assets may be accessed and used by the Licensee on a computer network or similar local network device. For sharing on larger networks, separate locations, or similar devices or with more than four other people, an upgrade license is required.
By purchasing or downloading the Assets licensed by SlideValue.com, you automatically agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All ownership, intellectual property rights, and copyright of the Assets remain the property of SlideValue.com.
- The Assets can be used royalty-free by the licensee for personal, commercial, and client projects. Permitted is for example using the Assets as a company presentation, keynote, public speech, or releasing it as a marketing, business, or educational material. Any additional uses must be approved by SlideValue.com in writing.
- The Assets may be altered, edited, or otherwise modified or manipulated for your needs.
- You may make one copy of the Assets solely for backup or archival purposes or transfer the Assets to a single hard drive, provided that you keep the original and accompanying documentation in your possession.
Your purchase or use of the Assets implies that you have read and accepted the terms of this license. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this license, or wish to negotiate an alternate license for a use not permitted here, please contact us at slidevalue.com.
All purchasers or downloaders must also abide by the following restrictions:
- You may not sub-license, resell, rent, transfer, redistribute or otherwise grant rights or make available for use by others all or a portion of the Assets in form or formats designed or intended for re-use of the Assets without express written permission from SlideValue.com.
- You may not place any Assets on any website in a complete or archived downloadable format or enable it to be distributed in any other way.
- The Assets may not be placed on any electronic bulletin, FTP, file sharing site, or file sharing programs.
- You may not use any backup copy of the Assets for any purpose other than to replace an original copy if it is destroyed or becomes defective.
- Making modifications or alterations to the Assets or other materials does not free you to then sell, license or distribute them to anyone else.
- The Assets may not be incorporated into a logo or other trademark without written permission of SlideValue.com.
- The Assets may not be used to create merchandise or items for resale without written permission of SlideValue.com.
- You may not use, or allow anyone else to use the Assets to create pornographic, fraudulent, obscene, immoral, infringing, illegal, blasphemous or defamatory material.
WARRANTIES OF THE LICENSEE
The Licensee warrants and undertakes, confirms and agrees with SlideValue.com that all rights of a proprietary and copyright nature and title in and to the Assets are expressly acknowledged as the property of SlideValue.com and subject only to the non-exclusive, non-transferable license contained in this Agreement, which does not confer any copyright or proprietary rights of any nature whatsoever on the Licensee aside from the uses specified and permitted in this Agreement. The Licensee shall ensure that all copies of the Assets published and distributed by the Licensor shall contain full and accurate copyright notices, credit attributions and acknowledgements that the copyright is retained in the works by SlideValue.com, and that reproduction is permitted only under the limited license from SlideValue.com.
The Licensee shall give full particulars to SlideValue.com as soon as the Licensee becomes aware of any actual or threatened claim by any third party in connection with the Assets. The Licensee shall retain total control and possession at all times of Assets and shall not allow the Assets to fall into the hands of third parties who are not licensed by this Agreement. The Licensee shall indemnify and keep fully indemnified SlideValue.com from and against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including any legal costs or expenses properly incurred and any compensation costs and disbursements paid by SlideValue.com on the advice of their legal advisors to compromise or settle any claim), awards and damages arising directly or indirectly as a result of any breach or non-performance by the Licensee of any of the Licensee’s undertakings, warranties or obligations under this Agreement. The Licensee warrants and undertakes not to assign or license the use of the Assets or any portion thereof for any purpose other than those purposes specifically agreed between SlideValue.com and the Licensee under this Agreement. In particular, the Licensee may not loan, rent, hire or otherwise transfer or purport to transfer the right to use the Assets in any way to any other person or entity. The Licensee accepts and warrants that use of the Assets shall not infringe any third party rights, of any nature, and any liability for the infringement of third party rights, of whatsoever nature, shall rest with the Licensee.
SlideValue.com warrants, agrees and undertakes with the Licensee that to the best of the knowledge of SlideValue.com, the Assets are not defamatory, obscene or immoral, and do not infringe any rights of copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of third parties, but no right of action shall accrue against SlideValue.com in the event of the Assets being deemed or found to be defamatory, obscene or immoral or an infringement of third party rights. Furthermore, no claim or action of any sort can arise against SlideValue.com in this Agreement for the use of these Assets and no liability can attach to SlideValue.com for any acts, omissions or failures on the part of the Licensee to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
TERMINATION & REVOCATION
The license contained in this agreement will automatically terminate without notice from SlideValue.com if you fail to comply with any of the provisions of this agreement or fail to pay in full. Upon termination, you must immediately stop using the Assets, delete or remove all material containing the Assets from your premises and confirm completion of this to SlideValue.com in writing. If SlideValue.com finds anyone guilty of copying, stealing, reselling, leasing or renting the Assets, all licenses of said person will automatically be cancelled and they will be liable to legal action.
SlideValue.com reserves the right to revoke the license to use the Licensed Material for good cause and elect to replace such Licensed Material with alternative Licensed Material. Upon notice of any revocation of such license, you shall immediately cease using such Licensed Material and shall where possible ensure that your clients and customers do likewise. You shall delete all electronic copies of Licensed Material from electronic storage media, confirming the same to SlideValue.com in writing.
All licensed symbols are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. SlideValue.com is not liable for any damages arising out of any defects in our materials. You agree to hold SlideValue.com harmless for any result that may occur during the course of using, or inability to use the Assets. In no event shall we be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
We reserve rights to change the prices of the Assets without prior notice and at our sole discretion. We reserve the rights to make changes to these ‘terms and conditions’ without any prior notice at our sole discretion. Any such changes will reflect on this page.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND BRAND ICONS
For social media and brand icons included; kindly respect their owners rights and guidelines of use as SlideValue.com does NOT apply for them.